Friday, April 15, 2011

Wow another lucky win for me. Yay!!!!!! I won the random draw for Nadia's Blog Hop. I won these beautiful flowers

Will put them to very good use.

I went to TAFE yesterday and handed up my Major Assignment #1. Have got 2 weeks off now.

I have been busy today collecting information about attending the Scrapbooking Expo in Brisbane on 13th June. I will be in Coolangatta at that time and have been working out weather I can get to Brisbane and back as I won't have a car. I can get a bus/train to Brisbane at 6:50am and get to Brisbane in time to do the 9:30 class. There are 3 classes that I would like to do but that means I would not have any time to look around.  It also means that I will have to take my scrapbooking tools on the plane to Coolangatta. A bit of a worry considering the trouble I always have keeping my baggage under the 23kg limit. Anyway I have got all the info I need and will give it some thought over the next couple of days.

Here is the next page in my album. It shows pictures of me at various stages of my life.



Would love to hear your comments
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, lucky you, they are awesome!

    Lovely layout too, love the colors and those photos!

    ReplyDelete