Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Katy Perry Layout

Hi there

Tonight I want to share with you a YouTube clip that shows the process I used to create this layout.

You will find the video here



My first step was to give the background a coat of clear Gesso then some Modelling Paste through a Kaisercraft stencil called Lattice.

I used some Pearlescent watercolours and some Dylusions Ink Spray to add some colour over the top of the texture paste.  The same ink spray and some Black Magic Glimmermist were then splattered randomly over the page.

Lots of border stamps were used with Stayzon Ink to stamp vertically over the page to give it more texture and interest.

I chose 7 co-ordinating patterned papers from my stash and cut some 3/4" strips in various lengths to use behind my photo.

The photo was double matted and attached using foam tape to make it stand out from the background.

I die cut a journalling block from one of the patterned papers and attached it to the layout under the photo and used some glittery black alpha stickers to finish the journalling off and create the title

Hope you can check out the video.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment