Monday, December 31, 2018

Queensland Holiday and Movie World Layouts

Good afternoon,

I have been very slack on my blog lately, what with Christmas and having visitors stay with us, I have been a bit pressed for time.

I have posted process videos for both of these layouts and I will put a link to each one under its photo.

These are two of the layouts I have done for my grand-daughters 2019 album. They are 8" x 8".

Throughout the album I have used a Kaisercraft paper pad with the "Party" paper range in it.

The cameras were created using a Kaisercraft stamp and heat embossing before fussy cutting them.

The arrows are a Kaisercraft die and the white stitched circle behind the camera and film strip at the bottom of the photo is another Kaisercraft stamp and die set item that I have heat embossed.

When I had finished the basic layout it looked a little bare so I decided to doodle around the edge of all the patterned papers and the background card stock.


You will find the video here

The paper I used for the background had banners printed on it so I decided to carry the banner theme through the whole layout. I have used an assortment of dies to cut banners from an assortment of patterned papers and positioned them across the top left corner. 

The photo has been layered on a few scraps of paper I had sitting on my desk.

The admission ticket has been used as an embellishment on the right hand side of the layout.


You will find the video here

I hope you will check out the videos and give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment