Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Folio Flip Through

Hello Hello

Today's post is just a quick one to share with you a flip through video of a Folio I made using some of the supplies I received in my April DT kit from KS4U.

KS4U have two stores and you will find them here & here

They also have a Facebook page here.

The papers I have used are from Prima's A4 Pixie Glen paper pad.

I followed a tutorial by Rosa Kelly for the basic folio then added a few extra flaps, pockets etc.

You will find Rosa's video here.

Here is my folio cover


and a couple of closeups.


All of the flowers on the cover are hand made

Here is my video so you can have a look inside the folio.

This folio is for sale so if it is something you have to have send an email to juliespapercraft@gmail.com and I will contact you with info


Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment