Friday, January 14, 2022

Design Team Layout for Mystical Scrapbooks January 2022 Cyber Crop

Good morning

Today is the start of the January Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks.

You will find the three challenges and all of the details for entering here.

Lots of great prizes to be won so why not check it out.

The challenge that this layout is for is to use stamping on your project.



I cut two 3/4" strips of the patterned paper,
One I attached to the bottom of my background cardstock and the other I trimmed to 8 1/2"
to be used at the bottom of my photo.

I trimmed a 1/4" from the bottom of the background before I added the 12" strip of patterned paper,
making the background back up to 12" square.

To add texture to the White cardstock background, I have added 

I also smooshed a Dina Wakley Scribble stick, 
that I watered down using my spritzer bottle
in a light turquoise randomly on the background cardstock.

I fussy cut a section of the patterned paper along the turquoise chevron 
and attached it to the top of the layout.

I searched through my stash and found all of the stamp sets that had tiny images.

I used
Kaisercraft - Calendar
Picket Fence - Flowers for the picking
Bake a Cake from a magazine
Heidi Swap - 369387
Acid Drops & Whatnots - Life but from a slightly different angle
Stampendous - Bold Blossoms
Precious Remembrance - Oh So Fun
Ruby Rock It - Mini Elements
Garden Delights from magazine

I used my Versafine Onyx Black ink to stamp diagonally from the top left to the bottom right of the layout.



Once my stamping was complete I attached my 6" square photo, 
that had been matted on a piece of 6 3/16" square piece of black cardstock, 
and the Chevron patterned paper strip to the layout

Next I used the Sticker sheet to create a cluster at the bottom left of the photo



The sticker sheet included a sticker that said "flower girl" and I have used that for my title.

Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching it


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Until next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment