Friday, March 11, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks March Cyber Crop

Good Morning

The layout I am sharing with you today is for the March Cyber Crop over at Mystical Scrapbooks

The theme this month is Mood boards and the mood board I have used for this layout is this one.

I have used the colours for my inspiration, although I used paler tones of the pink and mauve.
I have also added gold to the mix


 I have used Studio 73 - Timekeeper patterned papers for this layout.

The Pink background frame is plain cardstock

The 11 1/2" patterned paper that is layered on top of the pink cardstock is the Clock Keeper paper.

I have used my TCW Tile Texture stencil to add Deco Foil - Transfer Gell Duo 
to the whole background. I let this dry and then rubbed foil on top.

I used two foils for this, one is a blue/purple mix that I have had in my stash for approximately 20 years,
the other was Gold Fab Foil.
I was really happy with the mix of the two foils.

From the Feathery Friends paper I fussy cut the large image that takes up the right hand edge of the page.
I inked the edge of it with my black VersaColor ink cube, added cardboard to the back then used liquid glue to attach it to the layout along the right hand edge of the page.

To embellish the page I fussy cut seven tags from the Tag & Shapes paper,
inked the edges, added a black eyelet using my Crop-O- Dile 
and threaded some black & white Baker's Twine through the eyelet.

I have used two 6" x 4" photos and a 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"photo.
I filed the edges of the photos with an emery board before attaching them
so some mauve cardstock leaving a very fine border.

The photos and tags were attached to the page using double sided tape.

I attached two tags to the bottom right of the page.
One is flat on the page and the smaller one has some cardboard behind it to raise it a little.

From the Memory Maze - Criss Cross Hearts chipboard set I chose one of the open hearts and one of the small solid hearts and added gold foil to them

The larger heart was attached on top of the two tags at the bottom of the layout and the small heart was attached to the bottom left corner of the bottom photo

The title comes from the Dusty Attic - Mini Captions #1 chipboard pack

I have heat embossed this using Versamakrk Embossing Ink and 4 coats of black embossing powder.

Here are a few closeup photos.




Here is my process video.
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment