Sunday, November 20, 2022

Christmas cards using Denise Boddey Elegance collection papers

Good morning

Today I have got two Christmas cards to share with you, 
using Glory patterned papers from the Elegance Collection by Denise Boddey.

They are not traditional Christmas colours but I think they
work well for Christmas cards.


They are both fun fold cards.
The first is a mixture of an easel and stepper card and the second one is a gatefold card.

Full instructions for creating these cards can be found on my YouTube channel and I will put a 
link to the video at the end of this post.

A fussy cut image from the Christmas card topper 
pack embellishes the gatefold card. Such a cute image
The card toppers come in a pack of three A4 sheets with lots of images for you to fussy cut.

I have used a Poinsettia die to create the white flowers on the first card
I have added a coat of Wink of Stella Clear and a Champagne gem 
to the centres of the Poinsettia for a bit of sparkle

Both of the cards are 5 1/4" square





Here is the link to my video


Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment