Thursday, December 1, 2022

December challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks

Good morning

Today I am sharing my layout for the December challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks.

There are two challenges and one of them is to use this sketch
and at least two different types of bling.
The sketch is from Sketches in Thyme from 2015


Here is my layout


You can see I have made a couple of changes to the sketch to suit my photo.

I have used the beautiful papers and paper cuts from Mintay's Grandma's Attic collection.
All of the papers have had the edges distressed and inked.

For my sparkle I have used Vicki Boutin's CreativeFX Gold Glaze to create splatters on the background,
Dress My Craft Sparkling Dust on my chipboard pennants and 
28 Lilac Lane Golden Premium Sequins added randomly on the patterned papers.

I have put Modelling Paste through a stencil and drawn a black border around my white cardstock background to add interest.

My title is die cut from black cardstock and given a coat of Glossy Accents to give it a beautiful shine.

I have a process video showing how this layout came together.
I hope you enjoy watching it.


Pop over to Mystical Scrapbooks and check out the other challenge.
Lots of fun and prizes to be had

Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment