Friday, December 16, 2022

Scrapbooking Layout

Good morning

Today I am sharing a layout I created for an album I am giving my Mum for her 90th birthday


This photo is of my Dad who die many years ago

I have added lots of mixed media to the background of this layout.

I used Deco Transfer Gel Duo through a stencil randomly on the 
Uniquely Creative patterned paper I am using for the background.
Once this was dry I applied Silver Gilding Flakes on top of the Gel.

Next I added random stamping with Kaisercraft "Arty" stamp and Versafine Onyx Black ink

I have painted chipboard with acrylic paint and stamped 
on it using the same stamp and ink as on the background



You will find the process and all of the details in my video


Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment