Sunday, March 19, 2023

Scrapbooking Layout using Denise Boddey Designs Patterned Papers

Good morning, good morning

Today I would like to share a scrapbooking layout.
I haven't done any scrapbooking for quite a while and I really enjoyed doing this page.

I have used Denise Boddey Designs patterned papers for this page
The papers are from the Elegance Collection


The background is Elegance Collection - Glory

The chipboard, Ornate 3 Trim and Foliage Stems, has a coat of white paint,
then I added Gilding Flakes using Deco Transfer Gel Duo.

The chipboard is layered on fine lace.


I have used my sewing machine to stitch around the photo and all of the paper layers.

The fussy cut elements are from an assortment of Denise's papers.

I have used the die from the Primrose stamp & die set to create the flowers


The title was cut from the same cardstock as the photo mat.

A coat of Glossy Accents was added to the fussy cut butterfly and the title

You can see this page come together in my video


Thanks for dropping by today

Till next time
Stay safe and have fun
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment