Friday, March 24, 2023

Two Butterflies Art Journal Page

Good morning

In today's post I want to share an art journal page.
I have not done any art journalling for so long and I really enjoyed creating this page.
I can see more art journalling in my near future.


I have used clothing tags and Glimmermists to create my background

A little texture paste through a stencil added a bit of white to the background

The focal point is the two coloured butterflies.
These were heat embossed onto white cardstock and then coloured with 
Distress/Distress Oxide inks and a water brush.

A few strips of patterned paper were added to help the butterflies stand out from the background.





Here is my process video


Thanks for dropping by

Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment