Tuesday, November 7, 2023

4 Christmas Cards using a stencil and assorted pastes

 Good morning

Today I have 4 Christmas cards to share with you.

I have used the same card bases and the same stencil for each card.

I have used an assortment of pastes for different looks

I have used Impasto Paste, Modelling (Texture) Paste and Glass Bead Gel

This fist card has Impasto Paste, which dries clear, covered with glitter


This card has glass bead gel through the stencil. 
This gives a muted, textured design.


For this card I used Modelling Paste and sprayed it with a gold Glimmermist.

This technique did not work so well so I had to cut the tree out and add it to another card base.


And our last card is Modelling Paste with no added colour.
A great contrast with lots of texture.




Here is my process video if you would like to see how this is done.


As always, thanks for dropping by.
Till next time
have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment