Wednesday, December 11, 2019

The last 15 Christmas cards for 2019

Today's post is a bit different to my normal posts. There will not be a description of how each card was created......just photos.

There are 15 photos in this post so it would go on forever if I wrote how each one was created.
I think the best thing would be that if you want directions on how to create a particular you can leave me a question in the comments and I can give you the directions you want.

So let's get started....
















Well I hope you like the cards.

There is a video showing a walk through you can watch here if you want a bit more detail.

Don't forget if you have questions leave them in the comments and I will get back to you.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment