Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Aldinga Beach Album

Good morning friends

Today I want to point you in the direction of a video showing a flip through of an album I have made

You can see the video here

I followed a tutorial by Scrapqueen for this album. She has heaps of interactive albums on her YouTube channel. You can see her channel here:- Scrapqueen
My album is not exactly the same as her's, I have made a few changes.

I have called this my "Aldinga Beach Album" because I made it while were doing a house-sit in Aldinga Beach, not because it holds photo's of Aldinga Beach.

I have used approx 50 sheets of 240gsm white A4 cardstock and a 12" x 12" Crafters Choice paper pad called "Pale Garden" to make this album. I could use more the white if I wanted to make more tags, photo mats and photo booklets.
I have 13 full sheets of patterned paper and some scraps from the 48 page pad left.


As you can see it has 4 pages and lots of interactivity.


The front cover is decorated with some large filagree leaves I cut on my Scan N Cut, some purchased flowers and two flowers that I hand made. One was using the Tim Holts Tattered Florals die and the other was using a nested circles die.


It is so hard to show an album in photos so I would really recommend that you pop over to my YouTube channel and check out this album if you have the time.

Thanks for dropping by today
Till next time
Hugs and stay safe
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment