Friday, August 14, 2020

August Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks

Good morning.

Today I am sharing a layout I have made for the August Cyber Crop over at Mystical Scrapbooks.

The challenge is to use at least 6 items of the same shape (can be assorted sizes) and some textiles on your layout.
 
I have made a process video for this layout. You can see it here.



I have started with plain white cardstock for the background. 

For texture I have added Glass Bead Gel through Kaisercraft's Leaves stencil. When this was dry I sprayed it with Tattered Angels Chalkboard spray in Teal High Heel and Artiste Spritzing Ink in Gold. I added water and encouraged the colours to run down the page.



While I was waiting for that to dry I cut Kookaburra (grey) cardstock to 3.25" squares and the blue side of FancyPants, Family & Co, Family Matters cardstock to 3.5" square. I inked the edges of each of the papers and layered them on top of each other and then attached the photos on top.

To create the other three squares I cut the some sizes in FancyPants, Family & Co, Our House (3.25") and the plaid side of the Family Matters (3.5") paper, inked the edges and layered them on top of each other.

Each of the three squares that did not have photos on them had a strip of white Cobweb ribbon attached down one side with a couple of layers of white Ric Rac, which was tied with a knot at the front, on top of the Cobweb ribbon


I used some black heat embossed chipboard letters to create my title and a couple of blue heat embossed arrow to finish embellishing one of the title square.

Another square was embellished with several chipboard stickers from the same paper range and the third square had a black heat embossed chipboard circle, a blue heat embossed butterfly and a couple of round embellishments from the chipboard sticker sheet.

To complete the layout two strips of a larger Ric Rac were added to the bottom section.

You might find it helpful to check out the video here.

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment