Wednesday, August 12, 2020

See the Good Art Journal page

 Hi there.

Today I am trying a new way of doing my Blog posts.

As you all know I make a video of all of my projects and post them to YouTube, so instead of going into detail here, about what I have done on my projects, I am going to put a link here to the project and you can pop over to YouTube and watch the video instead of me trying to explain in words what I have done.

I think it will be easier for you to follow the process if you can actually see it and maybe, encourage you to try these techniques and projects for yourself.

So this is my page for today and you can see the video here.


And a few closeups




The background has a lot of texture. I have used Gyprock tape, masking tape, stencil and texture paste.

The background colour is Colour Blast Colour Mica Powders. A set of four circle stamps, that came with a magazine, has then been stamped randomly onto the background with StazOn Jet Black ink.

To create my focal points I have used alcohol inks on glossy photo paper, stamped the toadstools onto that before fussy cutting them and attaching them to the page.

I have added Nuvo Glitter drops to the dots on the toadstools.

The quote is from the internet and printed on printer paper then coloured with some of the blue Mica powder.

The butterfly is die cut from paper from my scrap box using a Cheery Lyn die.

I hope you will check out the video here.

I would love to hear your comments on the new way of doing my blog posts. It is a trial and if you are not keen on it I can always go back to the way I have previously done them.

Thanks for dropping by today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment