Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Three cards made using Kaisercraft's Always & Forever

 Good morning.

Today's post is so I can share these three cards that I made using Kaisercraft's Always & Forever papers.

All of the details can be found in my video which you will find here

Here are my cards

They are all 5 1/4" square and shabby chic in style.

The first card has two base layers that decrease slightly in size and then 9 squares that are attached with foam tape. All of the edges have been distressed and inked to add to the shabby feel.


The white flower was purchased (sorry don't know the brand. I have thrown the packaging away) and the other flower was made by me. You can see how I made this and a few other fabric flowers in this video.

The little pink flowers are from Kaisercraft's Mini Paper Blooms range in Fairy Floss.

The lace was given to me by my Mother.

The sentiment is a clear sticker from 13@rts His & Hers Remastered range. I have attached the sticker to some white cardstock and then matted it on a scrap of the patterned paper used for one of the background layers.


The second card uses lots of fussy cut images from the Eternal sheet of paper.

I cut a piece of text paper for the background and two strips of paper to go across the middle of the card.
Both of these are attached using foam tape.

I attached half of a paper doily to the bottom section of the base before I added the centre panel.

Using glue and foam tape I attached the fussy cut flowers to the card front so some of them tucked under the centre panel.


The sentiment is a Rub-on from Kaisercraft's Happy Birthday Rub-on pack, which is attached to a scrap of patterned paper and then attached to the card using foam tape.


The third card uses three patterned papers with distressed and inked edges, a fussy cut flower and three die cut butterflies that have been embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder


Texture has been added to the cards with lace, gauze and a few gems.


So, if you would like to see these cards come together, pop over to my YouTube channel and watch the video

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment