Monday, September 14, 2020

Off The Rails Scrapbooking September 2020 Mood Board

 Good morning friends

Today I am sharing a set of three cards that I have created s part of my DT work for Off the Rails Scrapbooking.

This is their September 2020 Moodboard


And here are my cards


For all the details and measurements you will find the process video here.

I have used papers from two Anco paper pads I purchased from Kmart. One is called Mono Metallic and the other is Marble.

This first card uses a black card base.

The white marble paper on the background of this card is 5" square and the black & white stripe is 4 1/2" square.
The white cardstock strip is 5" x 1 1/2" and the black cardstock is 5" x 1 1/4", both have one of their long edges punched using a Martha Stewart Scalloped punch.

The greeting is from a 13@rts sticker sheet called his & hers remastered.

The black and red flowers are a ribbon that was popular 5 or so years ago. I have just cut one of the flowers off to stand alone. Some mesh, gauze and sequins finish the card off


For the second card I have used a white card base.

I have used some Modelling Paste through a Kaisercraft stencil.

The layers are:-
            Black cardstock 5" square, white lined paper 4 3/4" square, the Modelling Paste piece is 4 1/2"                     square.
            The two strips are white lined paper 1 1/4" x 4 3/4" and black cardstock 1" x 4 3/4".

The lace is from Finnabair and the flower was made by stamping and heat embossing Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch flowers.

The greeting was printed from my computer and attached to the card using foam tape.



The last card is a shaker card. 

I have used a white card base.

A piece of black cardstock is 5" square and is a backdrop for the shaker.

Using my Spellbinders S6-026 Squares die I made the frame, I used an offcut from a laminating pouch
as my clear piece. The filling in my shaker is a fine red glitter.

The silk flower is a Prima I think. I have also added a black lace bow. The greeting is also computer generated and foam mounted.



You could pop over to Off the Rails Scrapbooking and check out their mood board challenge. You can make a scrapbooking layout or cards if you want to play along.

You can also watch my video here.

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment