Saturday, September 12, 2020

 Good morning.

Today I am sharing my challenge for this months Cyber Crop over at Mystical Scrapbooks. 

You will find the three challenges here

I hope you will have as much fun with my challenge as I did.

The challenge is to stamp an image and then colour it with either inks or paint.

I have stamped the butterflies on the background of my layout with StazOn ink and then used distress inks to colour them. A great way to create your own patterned paper


This video shows the complete process of creating this page including the colouring of the butterflies.

Some of the products I have used on this layout are:-

Linen Cardstock – Bridal White


Uniquely Creative Gums & Roses

Collection Pack


Bushland Beauty


Gumnut Garden


Dusty Attic String Frames Small Chipboard


Couture Creations Eucalyptus Branch Die 


Black Soot Distress Ink


Broken China Distress Ink


Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink


Twisted Citron Distress Ink


Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time

Stay safe

Hugs

Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment