Thursday, September 10, 2020

Layout for September 2020 Mystical Scrapbooks Challenge

 Hi there friends

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Louise's September challenge over at Mystical Scrapbooks

The details of the challenges are here.

The theme for September is Paints & Inks and Louise's challenge is to creates something vintage, soooo here is what I created.




You can see the video here.

All of the papers used for this layout are from the Uniquely Creative Gums & Roses range.

All of the edges have been distressed using my Prima distressing tool and Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

I have used paint through a stencil and stamping with StaZon Jet black ink for the background. 

I have used two sheets of Rose Bud Borders for the background, one of them I fussy cut the flower edges out and attached them to the full sheet using foam tape/squares

I cut strips of paper from Floral Tags & Titles and Everyday moments in varying widths and lengths and distressed the edges. These were then attached in a line across the layouts so they were staggered and overlapping.

The photo, of two of my sisters and I, was matted on black cardstock and attached to the layout with a layer of foam under it.

The title was printed on some of the patterned paper, cut out using my Sizzix Hearts die and attached using foam.

Here are a couple of closeups.



I hope you have enjoyed reading about my layout today.

Check out the video and see how easily this page came together.

Why not pop over to Mystical Scrapbooks and enter the challenge, you could win a great prize.

Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment