Monday, September 7, 2020

"Trees Are..." Art Journal Page

 Good morning.

Today's post is an Art Journal page share.

There is a video and you will find it here 


I have used Modelling Paste through a stencil as my base for the background and the colour is Colour Blast and Color Crush pigment powders. Some black stamping and white splatters complete the background.

The trees are cut from gloss cardstock that I have applied alcohol inks to. The stems are also gloss cardstock that I have stamped with Archival inks and a Kaisercraft stamp.

To add detail to the trees I have used white acrylic paint in a fineliner bottle and a Fudeball pen in black.

The Fudeball pen was also used to roughly outline the trees.

The quote was printed on white cardstock and attached to the page using liquid glue. Detail was added using my Fudeball pen once again.

A thin black border was added to the page using black acrylic paint in a fineliner bottle.

For full details, please check out the video here

Thank you for dropping by my blog today

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment