Thursday, October 1, 2020

Mystical Scrapbooks October Challenge

 Good morning,

Today I am sharing the layout I created as part of my DT work for Mystical Scrapbooks

The theme for the month (October 2020) is Sketch plus and my challenge is to use this sketch from PageMaps plus stitching


Here is my layout, you can see it follows the sketch very closely.

The photos were taken on one of my walks along the River Torrens here in Adelaide. I am very lucky to live so close to the beautiful walking track that follows both sides of the river. As you can see from the central photo I have even seen Koalas on my walk. Who would think this was in the middle of a city....


There is a process video here, so I am not going to go into detail here, on how I made the page. I hope you will visit my channel and watch the video if you would like to see how this page came together.

I have used Kaisercraft's Native Breeze papers for this layout.



I used this sketch to create another layout in 2016. This one does not have any stitching but you might be able to draw some inspiration from it.

You will find the blog post for this layout here.

So pop on over to my YouTube channel and see how this page came together. The video is here.

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment