Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Shaker cards using dies

 Hi there

Today I am sharing three shaker cards I have made using dies.

There is a process video here

Here are the cards




They are very simple to make. The shaker panel is the whole front of the card.

I found the tricky bits to be regulating the amount of glue I used and judging the correct amount of "fill" to put in the shaker.

I have used craft foam to create my "well" for the card with the rose, and three layers of cardstock for the other two cards.

Check out the video and you will find easy to follow instructions for making your own shaker card. You can use any of your dies for this technique.

I would love to see your shaker cards so I hope you will share them with me

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment