Sunday, October 11, 2020

The Pyramids Layout for Mystical Scrapbooks October Challenge

 Good morning friends

Today I am sharing a layout I have created for Louise's challenge over at Mystical Scrapbooks.

You will find the challenge here.

There is a process video, you will find it here.



The sketch is for a double page layout but I decided to only do the left hand side of the sketch. Both sides of the sketch were the same layout but reversed.



I have gutted the light kraft cardstock and used the middle to mat my photos.

The papers I have used are Kaisercraft's Native Breeze Collection and the particular papers are Eucalyptus and Native Flock. I will add links to the papers, cardstock and sequins at the end of this post 

I also used some gold mica flakes to create the pyramids in the background of the layout. This is the first time I have used mica flakes and I found them so easy to work with. I am definitely going to be using these again.


The 28 Lilac Lane sequins, colour Velvet, added a bit of colour and whimsy to the page I thought.


The kraft coloured alpha stickers used for the title blended nicely with the kraft coloured cardstock used for the background and photo mats.

A scribbly black pen page border finished my layout off.

I hope you will pop over to my YouTube channel and watch the video

Here are the links to the papers:-

Thanks for dropping by today

Until next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment