Friday, October 16, 2020

Mystical Scrapbooks October Cyber Crop

Good morning paper crafting friends

Today I am sharing my layout for Mystical Scrapbooks October Cyber Crop.

Here is a link to the Cyber Crop if you would like to join in. You could win a prize.

The theme for October is Sketch Plus and the challenge that this layout is for is Sketch plus Punches

The sketch is by me, my first. I used Photoshop Elements to create it.

This is my layout. You will find a process video here



and here is the sketch

The photos were taken last year while the family was on a cruise in the South Pacific.

I have used Simple Stories Hello Summer paper range.

You will find the papers here.

Oh Happy Day

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today.

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment