Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Kraft Supplies 4 U October Design Team project

 Hi

Today I want to share with you three Christmas cards I have created using some of the products I got in my October DT kit from Kraft Supplies 4 U

As usual there is a process video which you can see here.

All of the patterned papers are from Kaisercraft's Starry Night 6 1/2" paper pad.


This first card is one of the slimline cards that are so popular at the moment. It is 4" x 8 1/4" 

I used two Christmas Baubles from Kaisercraft's Merry Christmas stamp set and VersaMark ink to stamp on to white cardstock. Then I heat embossed the baubles with Ranger's Antiquities embossing powder in Cobalt.

These were then fussy cut, a piece of crochet cotton threaded through the hole in the top and attached with a piece of cardboard behind them to the piece of silver paper that I had cut to 3 1/2" x 7 3/4"

The silver paper was then attached to a piece of Navy cardstock that measures 8" x 3 3/4". This was attached to the card base with foam tape.

The greeting is a stamp from Kaisercraft's Doodled Christmas stamp set which I have heat embossed with the same embossing powder that I used for the baubles.




I have used Stampendous Frantage Pearlized Mica Fragments to create the focal embellishments for the second card.

One of the protective papers was removed from half a sheet of Jac paper (double sided sticky sheet). I used my fingers to firmly rub the flakes onto the sticky sheet. 

Once the sheet was covered I used my Christmas tree die (brand unknown) to cut the three trees I wanted to attach to the card.

My Big Shot did not have any problem cutting through the flakes.

The card base was cut 5 1/4" x 10 1/2" from Kaisercraft Navy cardstock and folded in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.

The layer of light coloured patterned paper is 5" square and the dark patterned paper is 4 3/4" square.
The silver panel that goes across the card is 5 1/4" x 3" and the Navy panel is 5 1/4" x 2 3/4"

All of the edges of the layers have been distressed and inked.

The two bottom layers of the card are attached using double sided tape, the silver layer is mounted on cardboard before being added to the card and the navy piece and the Christmas trees are attached using glue.

The greeting is a Rub On from Kaisercraft's Merry Christmas rub on set. I attached it to a piece of white cardstock and then attached that to the card with a piece of cardboard behind it






For the last card I have used a couple of Glass Bubbles. To help these clear glass bubbles stand out I applied a solid layer of Gold Ranger Stickles to the back of them and set them aside to dry.

The card base is 5 1/4" square, the dark layer (navy cardstock) is 5" square and the light patterned paper is 4 3/4" square.

The navy for the centre panel is 5 1/4" x 1 1/2" and the white strip is 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"

The edges of all of the layers have been distressed and inked.

The navy at the bottom of the layers was attached to cardboard before it was attached to the card base, the light layer was attached to the navy layer with double sided tape. There is a layer of cardboard between the panel layers and the card front.

I fussy cut the flowers from one of the patterned papers in the pad and attached them so they looked as though they were coming out from behind the panel.

The greeting is from the paper pad and is attached with glue and the glass bubbles were also attached with glue.




Here is a link to Kraft Supplies 4 U so you can check out their beautiful things. They have two stores so check them out.

www.ks4u.net

https://marketplace.zibbet.com/kraft-supplies-4-u


Don't forget to have a look at the video.


Thanks for dropping by today and spending some of your day here with me.


Till next time

Stay safe

Hugs

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment