Thursday, October 29, 2020

Kraft Supplies 4 U Christmas Cards 2

Good morning,

Today I am sharing a set of 4 Christmas cards that I made using supplies in my October Design Team kit from Kraft Supplies 4 U.

All of the stamped images are from a Recollections Christmas stamp set that was in the kit.

All of the greetings (except one) are from a computer generated sheet with a selection of greetings in assorted fonts and sizes.

All of the papers have their edges inked with a VersaColour Black ink cube.

There is a video and you will find it here


Card No 1
The card base for this first card is 5 1/4" square.

The layers of paper from the bottom up are 5" square, 4 1/2" square and 4 1/4" square. The strip of patterned paper just in from the left hand edge of the blue patterned paper is 3/8" x 4 1/4".

The Santa image is heat embossed using Ranger Embossing Antiquities Cobalt embossing powder. Once it was fussy cut I attached it to the card front using foam tape.


Card No. 2
This card base is also 5 1/4" square.

The patterned papers decrease in size from the bottom layer. The sizes are 5"square, 4 3/4" square,  and 4 1/2" square.
The lime strip that goes across the front of the card is 5" x 2 3/4"

The baubles were fussy cut from patterned paper.

I used EK Success Dimensional Stickers-Scallop Dotted Icing Borders across the top of the lime panel.

Using a black fine pen I drew lines from the sticker to the baubles and then attached the baubles to the card using chipboard off cuts.

This is the only card that uses a different greeting, this greeting was on the branding strip of the patterned paper I was using.

I gave the baubles two coats of Clear Wink of Stella and a dab of gold Stickles on each up section of the sticker.


Card 3
This card is a Z fold card that is 5 1/4" square. I cut the card 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" and scored at 2 5/8" and 5 1/4". Fold the card in half at the 5 1/4" score mark and then fold the top section back on itself at the 2 5/8" score mark.

The red patterned paper is cut to 5" square and 2 pieces 2 3/8" x 5". The front green panel is made using 2 x 4" squares that are then attached to each other with d/sided tape.

I added a strip of patterned paper to the inside of the card. This piece measures 5" x 2"

I have distressed the edges of all of the patterned papers with my Prima distressing tool before inking

The images have been heat embossed with Gold Superfine embossing powder. To colour the images I used my water brush and Distress inks in Fired Brick, Festive Berry & Black Soot. I also used Encore Gold ink for some of the smaller details.


Card 4
This is the only card that is not square. I have cut an A4 sheet of cardstock in half creating a card that measures 4 1/8" x 5 7/8"

The paper layers measure 3 7/8" x 5 5/8", 3 5/8" x 5 3/8" and the green strip is 2" x 5 3/8"

The reindeer was heat embossed with black Stamp-It Superfine Detail embossing powder. This was then fussy cut and attached to the card using foam tape. 

To finish the reindeer off I added a heart shaped sequin to the nose.


I hope you have enjoyed reading about my cards today.

Don't forget to check out the video on my YouTube channel

Check out all the beautiful embellishments at KS4U. You will find them here.


Thanks for dropping by
Until next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment