Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Layout for KS4U

Good morning

Today I am sharing my last DT project for December for KS4U (Kraft Supplies 4 U)

I have created a layout using many of the beautiful embellishments I have received from KS4U over the last three months.

There is, of course, a video and you can see it here.


I have used Kaisercraft's Stargazer and Misty Mountain paper collections on this layout.

All of the papers have had their edges distressed and inked with black ink.

The 12" background layer is Stargazer - Milky Way which I have gutted leaving a 1" frame.

The white cardstock was trimmed to 11.5" square.

I used Mont Marte Modelling Paste through Kaszazz's stencil, called Distressed, randomly on the white cardstock. It dries white but does add some texture to the background. 
I also splattered Tattered Angel's Glimmermist - Glacier on the background.

The paper layers behind the photo are, Misty Mountain - Sunset (6" x 8"), 
Stargazer - Universe (2.5" x 7.5") and Stargazer - Cosmic (2.5" x 7")

The papers for the cluster at the top left are Stargazer - Cosmic (3' x 1") and 
Stargazer - Universe (2.75" x 0.75")


To create the flowers I used a Hero Arts stamp from my kit and stamped and heat embossed nine flowers using Rangers Embossing Antiquities powder in Cobalt.
These were then fussy cut, half of them were trimmed down to just the four petals that had the script on them, then they were shaped and one full flower and one four petal flower were layered on top of each other to create a flower. The top layer has foam squares under it to add more dimension to the flowers.
A gem at the centre of the flower finished each flower off.


I used some of the black & silver ribbon, flower lace, black gem flowers and Jolee's Boutique Scallop dotted icing borders dimensional stickers and the beautiful diamanté pins to decorate the page.

These are all available at KS4U here and here

The chipboard butterfly is from Gina's Designs - Scribbled Frame - Butterfly. I have heat embossed it with two coats of the same embossing powder I used on the flowers.

The chipboard title is from Kaszazz's Family Words chipboard collection. I gave it a coat of white acrylic paint.

That completes my layout for today, I hope you have enjoyed reading about it. If you would like to watch the video just click on the clip below.


Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment