Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Layout for Off The Rails January 2021 Moodboard

 Hi there

Today I want to share a very bright and colourful layout I have created using the January 2021 moodboard from Off The Rails Scrapbooking.


Here is my layout.



I have scraped Colour Blast's Colour Pastes down the piece of white cardstock I am using for the background. The colours I used are Lipstick, Royalty, Sunshine, Envy, Singing the Blues and Sienna

The paler of the pink cardstocks was created in this video

The title was cut using Kaisercraft's DD700 Alphabet Upper Case dies and black cardstock.

The hollow stars are cut from bright yellow using Nellie's Multi Frame Star dies.

The gold cardstock was created using white cardstock and Viva Ink Gold paste.

The scalloped edge of the paler pink cardstock were created using a Martha Stewart punch.

Here is the video


Thank you for joining me here today
Until next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment