Wednesday, February 24, 2021

KS4U February 2021 Album

Good morning friends

Today I want to share a mini album I created using supplies from my February 2021 DT kit from Kraft Supplies 4 U (KS4U)

They have two stores and you will find them here and here

To create the album base I used a tutorial by Rosa Kelly. You will find that video here. I have made a few slight changes to mine but this was the basic album.

This album is for sale so if you are interested in buying it please email me at juliespapercraft@gmail.com


The papers I have used for this album are from Prima's 8.25" x 11.5" paper pad called Something Blue.

It is very hard and would take a lot of reading to describe each page of this album so I have created a flip through video so you can see the album in "real" life.


I hope you enjoy looking at my album.

If you do not already subscribe to my YouTube Channel I would love it if you did.

Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment