Saturday, March 20, 2021

Folio For KS4U

Good morning

Today I am sharing a flip through video of the Folio I made using my March 2021 DT supplies from KS4U

You will find their stores here and here.

They have a 40% off everything  (except papers) sale at the moment so check it out. The sale finishes on the 20th March 2021 so you better be quick.

To create the folio I followed a tutorial by Shellie Giegle. It is a two part video and you will find Part 1 here and Part 2 here.


Here is the link to the flip through video


This folio is for sale so if you would like more details please either leave a comment below or email me at
juliespapercraft@gmail.com 
and I will be happy to get back to you.

Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment