Friday, May 14, 2021

Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks

Good morning.

Today I am sharing my layout for the Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks

You will find the Cyber Crop here. There are three challenges to tempt you.

The challenge this layout is for requires you to create a holiday/travel layout.

I have used Basic Grey's Serenade paper range on this layout

I have inked the edges of all of the papers with a VersaColour black ink cube


I have used Teal Cardstock for the background, I cut the centre from this cardstock leaving a 1" frame.

On top of that frame I places an 11.5" x 11.5" piece of the Dowager paper.

I added some splatters to this paper with Glimmer Mist's Black Magic

I cut a piece of the Shilling paper that was 5" wide x 12" following the zig zag pattern on both 12" edges.

I traced the zig zag edge onto a 7" piece of Parlor and cut this out.

The Shilling paper was attached on top of the Parlor paper.

This was then attached to the layout base with a piece of craft foam between them

I filed the edge of the photos with an emery board, inked them with the black ink and matted them onto some of the cardstock I removed from the middle of my background frame.

I added craft foam to the back of the photos before attaching them to my layout

I painted 3 pennants and one speech bubble from Memory Maze Follow Your Dreams chipboard set with Terra Cotta acrylic paint.

To embellish the pennants a little I punched some tiny hearts from the teal cardstock and attached them.

The pennants were attached to the layout in the top left hand area and the speech bubble was attached to the top right hand area of the right hand photo.


The title was die cut from the teal cardstock using Kaisercraft's DD735 Uppercase Alpha dies.

The final touch was to give the tiny hearts and the title a good coat of Glossy Accents 

You might like to watch my process video


Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment