Saturday, May 15, 2021

Week 3 at Mystical Scrapbooks for the Around the World in 8 Weeks Competition

Hi there

Today I am sharing the layout I created for week 3 of the 8 week competition at Mystical Scrapbooks.

The challenge is Around the World in 8 Weeks and this week we are in Canada.

There is a colour challenge - use red and white

The technique is cutting- it can be fussy cutting, die cutting or using a cut file on your electronic cutting machine

The kit item is Maple leaves

This is my page


I have used my Scan N cut to cut Christmas Ornaments in black cardstock. I have backed this file with the red and white papers that the challenge asks for.
The red paper has gold stars on it and I have used gold mirror card for the metal sections at the top of each ornament

I have also used my Scan N Cut to cut the title from black cardstock.

The photos are matted onto the gold mirror card.

The maple leaves from the kit are attached at the bottom right of the larger photo.

I used a black Sharpie marker to draw a scribbly border around the whole page.

You can see the process video by clicking on the image below.


Thanks for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment