Wednesday, August 10, 2022

MTCC #61

Good morning

Today I am sharing the card I made for challenge #61 at Make the Card Challenge.

You will find the challenge here.

The challenge this month is a colour challenge.


I have used pastel shades of these colours on my card.


I used a background stamp with Versamark ink and white embossing powder
before blending Dried Marigold Distress Ink and 
Salt Water Taffy Distress Oxide Ink over the top.

My card base is 5 1/4" square

A 5" square piece of green cardstock is the base layer 
for the decorative panel that is 4 3/4" square.

A 1 1/4" x 5" piece of the green cardstock hold the sentiment, which is cut from white cardstock.
I have cut the sentiment 4 times and layered them on top of each other to create
a sentiment with some dimension.

I used Honey Bee - Lovely Layers: Heart Vine die to cut a green leaf spray, 
a paper chrysanthemum from PortaCraft and a couple of small white flowers 
from Uniquely Creative to create a cluster on the left hand section of the green panel.

You can watch my process video here
I hope you enjoy it.


As always, thank you for spending part of your day here with me today

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment