Monday, August 1, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks August Challenge

Hi there

Today's layout is for the August challenge at Mystical Scrapbooks.

The theme for this month is Sketches and the featured product is "all things sparkle".

You will find the challenge here
and all of the sparkle products are on sale here.

This is the sketch I have used for this layout.
It is from PageMaps


and this is my layout


I have made a couple of slight changes. 
I have used one photo instead of two.
My embellishments are on a diagonal from top right to bottom left, 
the sketch has the embellishments on the right hand side of the layout.
My title is under the photo, the sketch has the title above the photo.

I have used a paper from the Bee Arty - Bee The Sunshine range
this paper is Painted Honeycomb.

I have used an assortment of Washi Tapes to create the strips across the layout 
and the small cluster in the bottom left of the page.

 I have covered the "all things sparkle" by having lots of sparkle in the washis.

I added a row of lace to the strips for a little added texture.

These were scattered diagonally across my layout.
A little more bling with some tiny pink gems amongst the scatter.



were painted white and added to the layout.

I die cut the title from black cardstock using Uniquely Creative's 
Small Lower Case Alpha dies
and Die-Namics Little Numbers die.

A double scribbly border using my fountain pen finishes this layout off.

Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching it.


As always, thank you for spend part of your day here with me today.

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment