Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Off the Rails Scrapbooking September Challenge

Good morning

The challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking this month is Black & White.

Instead of a scrapbooking layout I have created a set of three Black and White cards.


I have stamped a background stamp then heat embossed onto velum for this card.
The heat embossing looks a bit creamy in this photo but it is white in real life.


This card has a die cut layered onto several pieces of cardstock.


For this card I have heat embossed the flowers onto the background.
A fussy cut flower is layered onto a die cut black cardstock diamond.


These are all simple and easy cards to make.
You can see my process video below.


I hope you enjoyed my video

As always,
Thanks for being here
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment