Friday, September 16, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks September Cyber Crop

Hi there

Today I am sharing may DT project for the 
September Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks

This is the inspiration for my challenge


 A few Little Golden Books.
These books remind me of my childhood,
reading, playing "schools" with my sisters and all things family I guess.

The inspiration I took from this picture was the foliage on the cover of the Snow White book,
the yellow, green and blue colours and I have used a photo of one of my sisters,
 bringing in the family connection.


I have used 49 and Market - Curator Botanical papers for this layout


On 1/3rd of the white cardstock background I have added Iridescent Medium (a sparkly Texture Paste) through Kaisercraft's Leaves stencil, I mean every fairytale has to have some sparkle doesn't it?

 From the collection pack I cut 
Botanical Records to 3" x 12"
Natural History to 5" x 12"
Garden Clippings 7" x 8"

I also used Kaisercraft - Pear Tree - Nightingale to matt my photo 
and add a 3/4" torn strip between the patterned papers.

The embellishments are very sparse as I felt the layout had enough on it.

A couple of die cuts from Sizzix Wildflowers #2 and a butterfly from 
the Ephemera Bits pack were enough for me.

The title is die cut from black cardstock using my Kaisercraft DD700 Alphabet Upper Case dies

To finish my page off I added a coat of Glossy Accents to the title and the
butterfly embellishment



Here is my process video
I hope you enjoy watching my layout come together


So why not pop over to Mystical Scrapbooks 
and join in with the Cyber Crop, there are prizes to be won.

As always, thank you for being here
Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment