Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Layout for Off the Rails Scrapbooking's September challenger

Good morning

Today I am sharing a very quick layout using the Mood-board 
over at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
The mood-board is full of bright fluro colours


The bright colours for this layout are supplied by swiping 
Colour Blast - Colour Paste across my white cardstock
using my palette knife.
The colours I used are Sunshine and Sienna.

I also used pink fluro cardstock. I cut five pieces 3/4" and one piece 1 1/2".

I used my Versafine Onyx Black ink and an assortment of star stamps from my stash
to stamp randomly over the background.

The 6" square photo, which I sanded around the edge of, is matted on black cardstock.
This is then attached to a piece of chipboard before being added to the layout.


For the title I used American Crafts - Remarks - Highline Alpha stickers.
I positioned the letters on my clear ruler so I could get it nice and straight.

A sharpie fine line texta was used to draw a scribbly border around the page.

I also underlined my title.

Here is my process video


I hope you enjoy my video, it is a quick one.

Thank you for being here with me today.
Until next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment