Friday, February 11, 2022

Mystical Scrapbooks Cyber Crop

Good morning

Today I want to share the layout I created for the February Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooks.

This is the sketch I used.


This challenge requires you to use the sketch and to add gold to your project.

Here is my layout


The outer frame of the layout is Kaisercraft's Time Machine - Mechanism paper that I have cut the middle out of leaving a 1" frame.

The background of the layout is Uniquely Creative's Drive & Fly - Engine paper
 that I have trimmed to 11 1/2" x 11 1/2"

I used Kaisercraft's Crackle stencil and some black Gesso randomly to add some interest at the top and bottom of the layout.

Once the gesso was dry I rubbed Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in White Gold.

I trimmed Uniquely Creative - Drive & Fly - Train to 7 1/2" x 12"
and two strips of Mechanism 3/4" x 12".

The strips were added to the 12" edges of the Train paper

Next I trimmed a piece of Kaisercraft - Time Machine - Ironclad to 4" x 10" and tore the two 4" edges.

A little more gold was added to the layout by heat embossing a frame from Memory Maze's Junky Frame and Arrows chipboard with embossing ink and Stampendous Aged Gold embossing enamel.
I cut the frame in half so I could off set it on my layout.

I used an emery board to file around the edges of my photos and matted them onto the Mechanism paper.
I also added some scrap chipboard to the back of the photos.

I used my Scan N Cut to cut my title and three tropical leaves.

Time now to attach all of my elements to my page. I used Art Glitter glue for this.

Here is my process video


I hope you pop over to Mystical Scrapbooks and check out the Cyber Crop

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment