Sunday, February 6, 2022

Denise Boddey DT album flip through

 Good morning

Today I want to share a mini album I created using Denise Boddey Designs Elegance patterned papers.

The album started life as an accordion album.
I altered the album by adding a spine and assorted flaps, pockets and a hand made envelope.

You can see that video here

All of the papers have had the edges distressed using my distressing tool 
and then inked with a VersaColor black ink cube.

Each page has a top opening pocket with a photo mat.

I have also used some velum, made some flowers using Craft Barn Stamp/Die set 
and created the tags for the album using Uniquely Creatives Tags Tops & Tails.

Lace from my stash helps to decorate the front of the album.

Here are some photos

Album Closed

Album Open


Closeup of Front Cover


Front Cover


Page 1


Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 5


Page 6


Page 7


Page 8


Back Cover




The papers I have used are:-

Grace


Style


Chic

 

After the Rain


Refined


and the chipboard is


Delicate Branch


Here is my process video. I hope you enjoy it.



Thank you for spending part of your day here with me today


Till next time

Stay Safe

Hugs

Julie


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment