Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Booklet for Cinderella Junk Journal

Good morning

I have created a Junk Journal using a Cinderella Little Golden Book

This project is a booklet to go into a pocket in that journal.


I have used two pieces of white cardstock measuring 12" x 8 1/2"

Fold each piece in halves one way, open the paper and fold in half the other way
this will give you a 12" x 8 1/2" piece that has four sections.

With the 12" edge at the bottom, cut up to the centre fold line on the short fold line.
Do this to both pieces of cardstock.

With the cut section at the bottom, fold so the two short edges are together.

Fold the two bottom sections up to create a 6" x 4 1/4" section.
Glue the double section along the edges to create a top loading pocket.

To join the two sections together apply glue to the top, bottom and one long edge
 to the back section of one booklet and attach this to the front of the other booklet.

I cut a piece of patterned paper 6 1/4" x 8 3/4" and wrapped this around the booklet. 
I attached it with glue, making sure there was no glue attached to the spine area.

I created tags using plain pink cardstock.
I added tabs that I punched from the same patterned paper I used for the cover, 
using my McGill File Tab 3" Punch



There are lots of areas for journalling in this booklet.

You can see how I created this booklet in my video


I hope you enjoy the video and attempt one of these booklets.
They are not as complicated as they sound in this post as you will see in the video.

Till next time
Stay safe
Hugs
Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment