Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello

I am back from Whyalla. It has been a busy couple of weeks what with Melbourne and Whyalla two weekends in a row, but I am home now and ready to get back into things.

I am going to a "Book Of Me" class with Natalie May tonight. I started this book (one class per month) at the beginning of last year and I have 3 more double pages to complete to finish the album. I must admit I was a bit dubious to start with but I have enjoyed it. I will take some photos and post them here soon.

I had a very relaxing and enjoyable weekend in Whyalla, caught up with all the family there and had Cindy & Charli with me. Didn't do much but enjoyed it. It's always good to see family that you have not seen for a while.

Mum gave me some refills for scrapbooking albums while I was there so I thought I would have a go at making an album using them, some very thick chipboard, patterned papers and my "Cinch" machine that I bought about a month ago and have not used yet.

Here is a photo of a layout I did about 6 months ago. The photo is of my mum, grandmother, great-grandmother, great aunty and aunty at the beach in Port Pirie. Mum is the one in the front with the long hair. She was about 10 then so this photo is 68 years old.



Tomorrow is of course Charli day so will be kept busy, and I have to do some revision for an assessment we have to do on Thursday (TAFE) so that will take care of my Tuesday.

Don't forget to leave me a comment or email me if you don't know how to post a comment.
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment