Thursday, April 28, 2011

The great weather is still holding up here in Adelaide. Today I went for a walk along the beach at West Beach with a friend and then had lunch at the West Beach Surf Lifesaving Club.

This afternoon I gave Daisy a bath and a haircut and groom. She looks so cute.

Tonight I am working on my mini album. I must admit I have not made much progress with it as I seem to get side-tracked every time I come in my craft-room to scrap. Yesterday I spent so much time taking photos of the layouts in my Tasmania album and then sorting them out and getting them ready to post on here.

This is the first page of the album.


and this is the next page. At the top of the page I have threaded a strip of paper through holes punched with a Fiskars punch.



Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment