Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thought I would share the layout I created for the Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch Challenge.
This is the sketch I have used, it is June #4 sketch




I have rotated the sketch 90 degrees clockwise and I have used Kaisercraft Christmas Spirit, La Di Dah and Love Notes collection papers. The background was stamped with clear ink and then heat embossed with Ultra Thick embossing powder. The paper doily was lightly sprayed with Cherub Pink Glimmermist and the music sheet paper was sprayed with Iridescent Gold Glimmermist



I have pleated the ribbon and secured it with staples and then stuck the ric rac over the top for added dimention



I made the flower out of book pages and then sprayed with Black Magic Glimmermist


Cheers for now
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment