Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ahhh life is good.

Yesterday was Charli day but I still managed to do both the washing and ironing so have got all my jobs out of the way for now. Last night I just sat in front of the TV and watched all the programs I had recorded over the weekend while we were away.

This morning we drove up to Stirling to see the accountant and arrange to get our tax returns filed. It was slow going. The traffic was heavy between here and the city and the fog was heavy on the freeway but all in all we had a pleasant morning.

I have just finished the card we did in Nat's class for the all day scrap. It has been sitting on my desk for 2 weeks now and I am glad I finally got it finished. It is a very pretty easel card in creams and apricots with lots of flowers. You can see it on her blog here. The post is dated Saturday 23rd July 2011

I bought a notebook a few weeks ago to collect information on things I want to see and do while I am overseas next year and I have decided to decorate it. It is spiral bound and has a canvas cover with a motif on it that was not appropriate for travel information so I have given it a few light coats of white acrylic paint to cover the motif up. I will decorate it with Glimmermist, tags etc and put tabs on the pages to separate the different countries I will be visiting and then it will be much easier to find the information when I need it.  More on that as I progress.

This is a photo of Ray & I taken at Wentworth on the weekend.


Hope you are all having a great day
Till next time
Cheers
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment