Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Here is my layout for the Stuck Sketches challenge. The criteria is that you have to use one of their sketched. This month they are celebrating their birthday so there was a choice of 4 sketches. I chose the first one but have only just got around to finishing it.

I liked the proportions of the sketch in the A4 format so have imitated an A4 page with the strip of paper in the middle of my 12 x 12 page. the layout was perfect for these photos of my daughter taken 33 years ago. She was playing on the front lawn while her Dad was doing some gardening. She was such a delightful child with the sweetest nature.

I have painted the chipboard then given it several coats of Iridescent Gold Glimmermist befor stamping on it with black ink. The title was stamped and embossed on transparency


A closeup of the chipboard layers.

Glad you could drop by. Love to read your comments.
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment