Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday night and I am glad to be home.

It has been a very busy weekend. The show on Friday night at the Gov was very entertaining. The Fat Elvis's were followed by Chad Romero and Cabernet Cabaret, a very entertaining band. After that we all went back to Wendy and Lindsay's to have a look at John and Carol's holiday snaps. They have just got back from America. They were excellent and make you want to get off your butt and go and see these things for yourself. As usual Wendy outdid herself with the catering and I came home a kilo or two heavier.

Saturday afternoon I had my class at Camelot. An enjoyable two hours was spent with Judy and Gail.

Saturday night Ray was DJ'ing at a birthday party and I went to the Elvis Fan Club of SA's annual dinner dance. I had a good night. Bob did a great job of keeping all of the women at our table on the dance floor.

Today we went to the British Workingman's Club for a Cancer Council of SA fundraiser. The band was Jump n Jive and we had a great afternoon. It is Sharyn's birthday on Tuesday so we incorporated the celebration for that into the afternoon.

I am looking forward to tomorrow, a day at home with some scrapbooking included.

When I was in Whyalla Mum gave me a new peg bag. She makes these bags and most people use them for duster bags but I keep my dusters in a draw and use mine for my pegs. It is so cute.


My scrap room is such a mess. I have not put any of the stuff away that I bought in Whyalla and Mum gave me a heap of stuff as well so it looks like the proverbial bomb has been dropped in here.

I will make a start on cleaning up but I am going to watch the new Underbelly series that starts tonight at 8:30 so won't get a lot done before then.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment