Monday, September 5, 2011

Another beautiful day in Adelaide. I am just waiting for my daughter to pick me up, we are going down to Grange for lunch.

Friday night we went to Legends Rock n Roll Club. The band was The Lincolns and the place was packed. Had a great night.

Saturday afternoon I had four students in my afternoon scrap class at Camelot. I had a good afternoon with the ladies.

Saturday night we had a BBQ with a friend of Ray's from school and his wife. Ray had not seen him for 30 odd years and they had plenty to catch up on. We had a very pleasant night and we will get together again in the not too distant future.

There was a girl I was friends with all the way through high school and I would love to catch up with her. I have tried face book and the sight that refers old school friends but I have not been able to find her anywhere. One of the problems is that I do not know here married name. If anyone knows Karen Thompson (that was her maiden name) who lived in Whyalla and went to Whyalla High School from 1965 - 1967 (inclusive) please let me know.

Sunday afternoon we went to the Port Dock Brewery Hotel in Port Adelaide. The band was once again, The Lincolns and we enjoyed them just as much as we did on Friday night, although they did play a faster mix of songs here.

Maybe after lunch I will fit some scrapbooking in.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment