Sunday, October 16, 2011

A quick post today to share an album I did 12 - 18 months ago for Cindy with photos of Charli in it. I have been going through my layouts on the computer and came across quite a few that I have not shared, so will be showing them to you over the next few posts. It has taken me 2 days to sort them all out and delete the duplicates etc. There were some that the photos were so bad that I have deleted them and have to re-photograph the pages.

This is the album. It is very bright. I have used Kaisercraft papers on it.






Off to the Port Dock Hotel to listen to the Jump Daddy's then to the Lighthouse Inn to see the Barstool Philosophers. Hopefully a bit of dancing in amongst it all.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment