Monday, December 19, 2011

I have finished Mum's album all except for the title on the front cover. I will post the finished pages now and the front cover in the next couple of days when it is finished. I have used the Kaisercraft "English Rose" line of papers.











Each page has a photo of my sisters and brother and behind their photo is a tag that gives the details of that persons family. ie Their partner's details, their children's names, dates of birth and partners details, grandchildren' names and dates of birth. The first two pages are Dad & Mum. Mum is, of course, still with us but Dad passed away in 1988.

I am also going to share a card I made for a friend's birthday. Lots of us got together on Friday night to celebrate christmas and 3 birthdays. It was a great night.


The scalloped section in the middle of the inside is constructed so it can hold a gift card




Well just in case I do not get back her before Christmas, I hope you all have a great day. Mum is coming to stay with us on Friday (it just happens to be her birthday that day as well) and we are going to have a busy day on Christmas day. Will be catching up with 2 of my sisters as well.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment